Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is spreading exponentially throughout the globe and we should definitely take the precautions to stop it. As per the steps taken by Indian Government, we are good so far. But we should also come ahead to stop this by following the simple guidelines given by Government.
Symptoms of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing (severe cases)
Understand the Impact
According to Our World in Data, it’s growing rapidly and can be seen in this below graph.
If we saw Data from New York then we can imagine the impact. How Quickly its spreading.
In India Confirm cases are 125 as of now and Next two week will be very crucial if you saw the data of other countries. It’s our responsibility to help India and World with little precautions.
Tips to Stay Safe from Coronavirus disease
1. Wash your hand frequently. At least for 15+ sec if you are using any soaps. Also prefer Hand Sanitizer.
2. Avoid Touching eyes, mouth and Noise
3. Maintain distance from people at least 3-4 feet.
4. Stay Hygienic and Healthy
5. Avoid Going to any crowded areas like Movies, Gym, Office, and any other areas.
6. Consult Doctor immediately If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing
7. Think Positive and Nothing to worry about the Virus if you following all these guidelines
For More information you can visit MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
Also Check out: 7 Facts You Should Know About Amazon Rainforest