Winter is a gorgeous season to enjoy bright colored clothing, lovely boots and all your woolen accessories. But it is also the season for frizzy hair, dry skin and fashion faux pas. Do not worry here is something that will help you tackle all the winter blues in one reading.
The drastic changes of the season can cause havoc with the delicate balance of your skin and hair. Frizzy hair, itchy dry skin, dry dead faces and of course biting cold weather. Say hello to winter!
How do you handle these extremes and still come out looking gorgeous and fantastic? We have put together some beauty tips for winter that can keep you on top of the weather, whatever it may throw at you.
- 1 Best Winter Beauty tips
Best Winter Beauty tips
These 4 Skin Care Tips can keep your skin glowing and gorgeous during winters!
- Swap your water based summer moisturizer for an oil-based formula to prevent the skin from drying out throughout the day.
- Avoid scalding hot baths, however nice they may feel. Stick to lukewarm water to retain the moisture in your skin. If you can’t resist turning the hot tap up to ten (hey, we’re all human!), opt for a thick body butter or post-shower lotion to quench the skin.
- Stay hydrated to keep the dryness at bay. Water is an excellent lubricant to keep your skin soft and graceful.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen when you’re stepping out.
Top 3 Winter Makeup Tips to make you look as gorgeous as you are!
- Choose colors that complement the weather. Use browns or grays to make your eyes highlight in the cold season.
- If you have a dry skin, apply a lotion before doing your makeup. For oily skin dab on just a little.
- Match your skin tone with a creamy liquid foundation for a smooth finish.
Manage your beautiful tresses with these 5 Special Winter Hair Tips!
- Use lukewarm water to wash your hair.
- Don’t skimp on the conditioner.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to the oil and massage your hair at least once a week to prevent dandruff.
- Cover your hair when you go out and get regular trims to avoid split ends.
- When styling your hair, use a boar-bristle brush; it’s less prone to static buildup than metal, plastic or nylon bristles, and smoothies the cuticle with the least trauma to hair
Sneak peep into what your Winter Wardrobe should have!
- Start with a skinny jean, good for day and night. You can layer the top with as many clothes for style and warmth.
- Time to get lovely cashmere sweater to compliment with your skirt, jeans, leather pants or formal trousers. To level up a bit you can match up a coat to make it classier.
- For a casual evening, pick up a leather jacket to kick up with winter look.
- Yes, forget footwear, winter is all about boots – ankle length or up till the knees, anything works!
Now say, Hello Winter!
Also check out : Transform Your Life Just By Breathing